This page is dedicated to all of the useful articles I have found on the net for using KVM.
- How To Geek - How to Install KVM and Create Virtual Machines on Ubuntu
- Ubuntu Docs - KVM Installation
- CentOS Docs - Create a guest using virt-install
- HowtoForge - Installing KVM Guest
- Ubuntu docs - KVM Guest Creation
- Ubuntu Docs - KVM Installation and Checking Support
- Not using VNC for headless installation 1
- Not using VNC for headless installation 2
- Jared Evans GLobal Microbrand - How to access the text console of a virtual KVM guest from within virsh
- IBM KVM documents
- moss.csc.ncsu.edu - KVM: VM creation
Setting up the bridge for the networking.
- Getting it to work in just the CLI
- Ubuntu Manuals - Virt-install
- Different networking layouts
- Setting up NAT for KVM (since we only have the one IP)
- Linux KVM - Setting up NAT with KVM in Ubuntu
- SolusVM Documentation - KVM Bridge Setup
- Dedoimedo – How to setup bridged networking in KVM (KVM Bridge)
- Ask Ubuntu - How do I set up a xen bridge? (applicable to KVM)
Kickstart / Seed File
This is content that I did not use in the making of this tutorial, but contains information that you may find useful/relevant.