Open Source Tool List
Below is a list of open source tools and their "equivalents" that I have tutorials for (usually with the ability to deploy easily through docker). Be sure to check to see if there is anything you might find useful. As I add more tools, I'll be sure to update this list.
- Seafile - (Dropbox / Onedrive alternative)
- Lychee - image hosting
- Mailtrain - (Mailchimp alternative)
- OpenVPN - open source VPN.
- Ghost - opensource blogging platform (this blog uses it)
- Rocket Chat - Slack alternative.
- Discourse - open source forum of the future.
Below are some projects that I don't have tutorials for installation of, but are definitely open source tools that you should consider.
- LibreOffice - Microsoft office alternative.
Below are some open source alternatives that I wish to explore in future:
- Wekan - Trello alternative.
If you have or know of any open source tools that you think I should cover, please link the project in the comments.
First published: 16th August 2018